INCOMING DEPARTMENT CONTACT:
26, Armand Calinescu Street
021012 Bucharest, Romania
Phone: 0040 21 318 40 05
19, Avram Iancu Street
550183 Sibiu, Romania
Phone: 0040 364 803715
16, Nichita Stănescu Street
400366 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Phone: 0040 364 803803
EXIMTUR offers a wide range of tours and tailor-made packages.
Whatever theme you may choose, you will enjoy your dream holiday.
We specialize in escorted tours for groups and individuals. Our tours themes:
Black Sea Coast
With more than 40.000 tourists / season, EXIMTUR is one of the leading domestic tour operator on the Black Sea Coast.
3*-5* hotels in Poiana Brașov, Sinaia, Predeal, Păltiniș
The natural cure factors of the Romanian health resorts are worldwide renown.
3*-5* hotels in Băile Felix, Băile Herculane, Sovata, Covasna, Eforie Nord specialized in treating various medical conditions.
Don’t miss the original Ana Aslan’s Gerovital rejuvenating treatments, a modern “Fountain of Youth”, world’s first anti-aging brand!
EXIMTUR Company Profile
Established in 1993 in Cluj-Napoca, EXIMTUR has experienced an ongoing and steady growth, increasingly expanding the network of its own agencies to all major cities across the country, thus becoming one of the leading travel companies in Romania.
Thanks to the support and confidence of our customers and partners, today, after 25 years from its establishment, EXIMTUR network consists of 23 travel agencies all over Romania.
The mission of EXIMTUR is to become YOUR partner!
We plan to provide our customers full and high-quality tourism products and travel services.
The vision of EXIMTUR is to develop the most extensive network of agencies in Romania, capable of providing services that should satisfy the most demanding requirements in terms of travel safety and comfort for business, personal, or leisure travel.
The values of EXIMTUR are primarily founded on a commitment to our customers, employees, partners and contractors and on conducting a transparent activity, in full compliance with the national and EU legislation.
The EXIMTUR team with its strong partnerships nationwide and abroad, as well as the know-how acquired in over 25 years of experience, ensure a high quality, destinations and services diversiity and a fair price/quality ratio for all of our travel services.
Lucia Nora Morariu,
President of EXIMTUR
Travel / Tour Operator License No 1191;
IATA Accredited Travel Agency / (International Air Transport Association)
Quality management system certification under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Participation in associations
Member of A.N.A.T. Employers Association (National Association of Romanian Travel Agencies);
Member of F.P.T.R. (Romanian Federation of Tourism Employers);
Member of R.C.B. (Romanian Convention Bureau);
Member of C.C.I. Cluj (Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Cluj Napoca).
Figures of 2018
Turnover: 60.000.000 EUR
Number of Incoming groups: 102
Number of corporate events: 667
POLICY ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to offering you travel and leisure services, but also to be compliant with the data protection legislation, by adhering to the highest standards of professionalism, while implementing the highest standards of confidentiality and transparency in regard to the personal data we process in our daily activities. Our fundamental values are defined by the full protection and transparency we ensure in the processing of your personal data, during the course of business.
YOUR DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data is EXIMTUR S.R.L., a company having its registered office in Cluj-Napoca, at 16, Nichita Stănescu Street, Cluj County, Romania (‘EXIMTUR’).
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data we process may include the following:
• Contact information such as a name, postal address, including physical address of residence, professional address, phone number, mobile phone number, fax number, email address, personal identification number (CNP), date of birth/age, bank card information;
• Further information processed under a contractual relationship with EXIMTUR or voluntarily provided by you, such as: special instructions given, payments made, any other information in connection to bookings or accessing EXIMTUR offers;
• In order to deliver our services to you, we may also collect and process special categories of personal data, such as: union memberships, health-related data, etc.;
• Details of your visits to our offices or any other information regarding your interactions with us;
• Data from your use of our website, collected through our cookies and similar technologies, in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
LAWFUL CONDITIONS WE RELY ON IN PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your data shall be lawful where at least one of the following applies:
• Processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are party;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
• Processing is made based on your consent;
• Processing is necessary in order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests;
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by EXIMTUR or by a third party (e.g. when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which your organisation is party), except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms;
• The special categories of personal data will be processed only if, in addition to a lawful condition for processing, we have the consent of the data subject;
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To offer tourist products, travel services and/or related services;
• To manage and handle the contractual relationship with our customers;
• To comply with our legal obligations (such as tax reporting);
• To manage security and access into our offices, to manage the use our IT systems (e.g. webpage, data management platforms, communication systems used), including to prevent and detect security threats, frauds or other unauthorised or malicious activities;
• To comply with court rulings and to exercise and/or defend our rights and interests;
• To review and improve our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest to continuously improve our services) to carry out customer satisfaction surveys, and
• For any other purpose which is related and/or supplementary to any of the above, or for any other purpose in which your personal data was provided to us, in compliance with the applicable regulations in force.
Furthermore, subject to your consent, we may send you various communications via the channels you approved in order to keep you up to date with our latest travel offers, as well as announcements or other information regarding our products, events and projects, or any other promotional events.
We may be required to disclose your personal data to our partner travel providers, in order to continue delivering our services to you, as well as to public authorities, entities you indicate (who may be our customer or a third party involved) or to any other entities in order to deliver EXIMTUR services (such as insurance providers, etc.).
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal data to countries which are part of the European Economic Area, or to other countries which have so far been recognised by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection, only if such transfer is necessary for the processing of your data according to the specified purposes above (‘Permitted Purposes’).
In extraordinary situations, if necessary to ensure the delivery of EXIMTUR services for the Permitted Purposes, we may transfer your personal data to third countries which have not been recognised by the European Commission as providing adequate data protection.
We will make sure these international data transfers are carried out subject to adequate safeguards (such as the Standard Contractual Clauses, approved by the European Commission), as required by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) or by any other applicable regulations. You may contact us at any time if you wish to receive further information regarding these safeguards, using the contact details provided herein.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where changes occurred in any of the personal data you provided to us, for instance you changed your first name, your surname or email address, or if you wish to cancel a request you sent us or if you become aware that we store any incorrect data about you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall not be liable for any losses caused by inaccurate, non-authentic, insufficient or incomplete personal data you provide to us.
HOW LONG DO WE NEED TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
EXIMTUR has implemented technical and organisational measures in order to coordinate the process and the specific criteria required to store your personal data (including according to our internal archiving procedures).
We will cease processing your data when these are no longer reasonably necessary for the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (as applicable) and:
(i) there no longer are any legitimate and imperative reasons which may justify EXIMTUR continuing processing your personal data (including EXIMTUR’s legal requirement to continue storing such data) and which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or
(ii) we no longer require the data in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in a court of law.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in connection to your data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data we store;
• The right to rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data;
• The right to object or restrict our processing of your data;
• The right to withdraw the consent on which the processing of your data is based;
• The right to erasure of your data where you withdrew your consent, processing is no longer necessary or there is no other legal ground for processing;
• The right to data portability, which enables you to obtain a copy of the processed data we received from you or to transmit those data to another entity, upon your instruction;
• The right to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your data is based. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Where you choose to withdraw your consent, EXIMTUR shall cease processing your personal data and shall take all measures to erase them. Nevertheless, EXIMTUR may process your personal data if there is other legal ground for the processing.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us using the following contact details:
• Cluj-Napoca, 16, N. Stanescu Str., Cluj County, Romania
• E-mail: email@example.com
In regard to the marketing newsletters you receive from us, you may as well withdraw your consent at any given moment, by simply clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of every message we email you.
In order to comply with our legal obligations of data security and privacy, where you wish to exercise one of your rights as a data subject, we may ask you for identification and consequently have you provide us with a copy of your identity card or any other information which we may deem necessary to confirm the request was issued by the data subject himself or herself.
We will take into consideration any requests or grievances we receive and we will reply within the timeframes allowed by the law. If you are dissatisfied with our answer or you believe your data is otherwise being processed unlawfully, you may lodge a formal complaint with the supervisory authority in Romania, ie the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, having its headquarters in Bucharest, at 28-30 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Romania, Tel. No.: +40 31 80 59 211 / +40 31 80 59 212.